CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 3, 2008

Girls Night At Alona's House

Ok Ladies(everyone is invited), I am changing the date by one day. I think we will do the girls night thing on Friday night instead of Saturday. I always seem to have so much going on Saturday. SO.....Put it on your calendars.....
Friday night March 14th 7pm @ Alona's house for Girls night.
Should be a good time. Bring something chocolate and come join the fun!!
Please RSVP so I know how many to plan for( Paul needs to know how much soup to make ;-) ). Thanks and I'll see you there.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok ill be there! with chocolate 3 guesses which kind!

Alona said...

I thinking it must be some type of Easter Candy......could not imagine which kind. hee hee

scchesleys said...

Bummer! not able to make it. That's my anniversery.

Anonymous said...

hey my mom is coming now 2!

campbell said...

I forgot I might have play practice. But I will find out tomorrow. If I don't I will be at your party.