CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 28, 2008

IT's FRIDAY!!!!....Can You Keep A Secret???

ITs been one of those weeks for me. I have been counting down the days til Friday. Not because I dont like my job or anything like that. It is more because I have not been feeling well with allergy issues, today I pretty much have no voice left at all. My kids like that part. (They pick on me:-( ) Well I just need a day off. Last weekend I did not get a day off because with Easter I just had too much to do. This weekend will be busy but I WILL have my day off. lol

Anyway, then not to mention I have 5 days until my in-laws come to visit my home and South Carolina for the very first time. I have to say I am very excited but it is in my nature to be in panic mode. That is where I work best. I still have sooo much todo to get ready for them. I really have awesome in-laws. From the first time we met, they have always been sooooo nice to me and just so loving. They are truly a fun family to be around and I am delighted that we can finally show them our lives and our side of the world. This will be the first time also that they meet my kids. My children are excited to finally meet them as well.
So everyone help me pray for good warm weather for next weekend so they will have a great visit. Or atleast great weather during their visit. lol Since they got snow yesterday, I am thinking as long as we do not get rain, it should be good for them.
It will be Paul's Mom, Dad and sister Cheri. Cheri is getting a mom vacation for a few days so that will be fun for her. Of course since I am surrounded by kids 24/7 it will not be a total break but I hope she will be able to relax some. We are heading to Savannah and Charleston to take them to the beach so that should be great. Good weather would sure make it better.
We have a big full weekend planned next week and we are all excited about them being here.

Now, if I can just get my house cleaned and my voice back before then, all will be good. Before that can happen though, I have a party to put on tomorrow morning. About that secret.

My Keely Beely will be
SWEET 16 on April 3rd.
Since Paul's family will be in town that day and weekend, we told Keely she will have to wait until the next weekend to have her party. I let her plan it. She invited the people, we together planned the activites, (except for a couple surprises I am throwing in) and she planned the food. What she does not know is that, I changed the date of the party. Instead of being the 12th. It will be TOMORROW....March 29th!!! So, she is going off to spend the night with her friend tonight. Her friend has strict instructions to get her here at a certian time and to keep the secret. IT will be a
sweet sixteen / pretty in pink party.
It should be a ton-o-fun!!!

I cant believe my kids are getting so old. One day they are going to pass my age. lol

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cant wait! Should I get someone to drop me off so my car wont be there!

Alona said...

No, I told her that I am having a girls day.....having a sat lunch girls day out so she will expect people to be there. She just does not know which people. hee hee hee