CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 31, 2008

Beenie Is A DADDY!!!

Congrates Beenie Boy! Momma is pround of you for making 4 beautiful puppies. Looks like one boy and three little girls. They were born during nap time today. They are so sweet and Sassy is being such a good first time momma.




They are just as sweet as they can possibly be. A few weeks ago, my dogs helped me teach a class on reproduction to my daycare children. (yeah, it was great. Not exactly what was on my lesson plans for that week. lol)
Then we watched, and for the longest time, was just not sure if their activites were productive (if you know what I mean ;-) ) So, in the last three weeks, Sassy really started growing. Well, we were nervous that she would have them while we were out of town and my sister would have to handle it. We are very thankful though that Sassy helped me out by having them today and not waiting. I am so glad I was there. It is messy but such a cool experiance for my Sassy girl.
Anyway, we are excited. They are just sweet. In about 8 weeks we will have puppies for sale. btw. lol

4 comments:

Connie said...

Good Job Beenie! Congratulations to the family, I think?!

Christy Peake said...

Awwwwwww....now that's just the sweetest thing!!!! I just love babies!!

Alona said...

Yes they are very sweet.

Valencia said...

How sweet!