CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 4, 2008

Well First of all thanks for checking out my new blog. I had to change so please change my link if you have be saved on your friend list.

Next, WOW what a weekend! Well we started with painting our front room on Wed night. So, I have been focused on decorating and getting things changed around. Then, I decided at the last min to have a girls night at my house. It was so much fun! Thanks to those who came. Michelle, Lil' Anna Nanna, Darla, Anita, Cindy, and my girls were there too.
We started out with Paul's yummy soup. I love my man and that he cooks for me and is good at it. Anna loved it too. Anita, you can get the receipe or maybe I will rent him out. LOL jk. Although the whole sharing thing sounds totally in my favor so.... (hee hee)

Then we pampered ourselves with some satin hands treatments. My hands are all smooth now. Next was game time. It was great but I dont think we ever finished any of the games we started.
Darla, your hair looks great btw!
We moved right into the music. Dancing and singing (if you want to call it that). That was a lot of fun. I am just concerned ... I am not sure between Michelle and Keely who was being the bad influence. Maybe that is why Keely loves you so much Michelle. You are so fun to hang out with.
You know Cindy got lots of pics and some good ones at that. It was totally a blast. For those who came Thanks for such a fun night and those who did not make it, just plan on it for March!

After a late night, Paul and I got up early to meet with Michelle, Cindy, (Cindy's mom and sister) to head out to the fair grounds for the Clean Sweep sale. We had just more fun and good some great stuff. I think we all racked up! Love it! From there we went ovr to the Barn Yard Flea MKT were I found LOVE in a Tinkerbell! lol

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya'll are just too nice to me!

Valencia said...

Sounds like a great time--sorry i missed it. I'll watch for the one in March. Is the bread class still going on tonight? Becky and I would like to come. Have a great evening.

Anonymous said...

Girls Night Rocks!
thanks for the invite girly:-)
AND tell Paul that soup was the bomb!