CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 4, 2008

Let me introduce you to "TINKERBELL"
On Saturday we added this tiny 'Pek-a-tzu" puppy to our family. She will be the same size as our "Pek-a-poo" Beenie. We figured he needed a new girlfriend. lol well maybe girlfriend in training for now.
The older kids at my daycare had a little unexpected lesson on reproduction last week when Beenie was outside with Sassy. So, maybe in about six weeks we will be advertising puppies. Everyone start thinking about how great a new little dog would be. hint hint!!
Anyway, so Tink is here and the babies here love her (too much) so we spend a lot of time protecting her. I have a feeling she will be even more spoiled then Beenie. My goal is that she will at least like adults who come to visit. Beenie, loves kids but not so much with those over 5 ft. Beenie is getting use to her but not because he wants to. I think they will be fine. When he did not know we were, he actually played with her a little. Funny!
So, yes we have a new baby and Hunter, Anna, Jared, Aubrey, and Brantley(and the rest of the gang) have a new puppy.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Tink!

Valencia said...

So cute!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the new puppy!
so cute:-)

Anonymous said...

that's a really good picture of you. you are SOOO photogenic!!! you always look so pretty in your pictures!
thanks for the "bread Lessons". I am going to hook up the Easter dinner with some fancy bread!

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, I love your new blog!

Alona said...

Thanks everybody, we love or Tinky.
Thanks Cindy for the kind word. Will pay you later. lol Just trying to grow up to be just like you! LOL
The bread class was fun. Thanks for coming and for taking pics for me.