CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Time for me to Vent. It has been building up for a while.

So, I have not posted in a day or few just because sometimes I dont know what to say. I just enjoy coming on and reading everyone elses blogs. So, today I was thinking that this is a good place for me to get somethings out that I have been holding in so....here goes. lol
It is only the end of Feb. and I have already had so much drama in my life that I have not even asked for or deserved. I am just not sure what type of lesson I am suppose to be learning from all of this. Maybe I can explain, you all can tell me the lesson and then if I get it, things will get better and I can move on.

If you know me well you might guess that I have been the one in the family who has always been friends with everyone. I have always gotten along with all of my 10 siblings. Even my sister who I think is just weird. I do not always agree with her but we still get along. I get along with everyone and try hard to be friendly with everyone. I am very much the comforter in the family and in general. I just want everyone to be happy. Well, for some reason, this year so far I am having a lot of conflict in my life with people. It just makes me sick to think about it. The thing is, I do not think I have done anything to bring this on. Maybe I have, I just do not know and do not see it. I know that I have done all I can to repair the problems with these people. It just bothers me very much that there is a problem to begin with.
I hope and pray that no one thinks I have changed in a negitive way. I hope that any changes I have made in my life would be positive for others as they are all positive for me. I have had nasty very false rumors spread about me. These rumors are concerning things that I love dearly and would NEVER do anything to hurt these people in any way.These false rumors are stinging even though I know how false they are. The thought that someone might believe them just kills me. I can not imagine what someone may think they are to gain by making up and spreading lies about people but I am dealing with that. I am doing my best to move on but this one will take me a while.
Next, because that is not enough....I get called into the Bishops office and questioned about starting clicks!!! WHAT???? The thing is, all I did in this situation that he was told about is I accepted an invitation to go out to dinner with some friends. But now, I am starting a click and leaving people out. Ok, whatever. So....I am just getting this all out. So who ever had a problem with me and was mad because I went and they did not, I had nothing to do with the invitations, I just went because those people are my friends and I was invited and ....JUST GROW UP!!! Ok, not trying to go back to that subject but had to get it out. Moving on now.
Alright well, Now, I had one more thing. This week, I had a daycare parent get mad at me and pull her child from my daycare because she called and I was not here to tell her about her child. See, the thing about this one is, this is a new baby that I started watching in Jan. I told Paul I think we will have problems with them. Sometimes in this business, you can just tell about some people. Anyway, I had business to tend to and left the children with my registered substitute.
So, this is what happened the other day and the people got mad and nasty with me bacause I was not there. This coming after we made it clear with them when they came over to meet us that this is our procedure. I have a substitute and sometimes I have to leave. SO, they lied to me and told me that the child was not being properly cared for. I was only gone for 2 hrs. So what they were doing is saying that I was not doing my job. Ok, I have a problem with that!!!
I try to be a very patient and tolerant person. I take A LOT before I even indicate that I am mad. On the other hand, there are two ways to make me very angry very fast. One is that you mess with my children. The other is that you mess with my daycare (or the children in my daycare). If you are going to accuse me of something concerning these two topics, you better come with proof and with your fighting gloves on because I do not back down to these topics.
So, I will fight this battle. Hopefully, it will fade away quickly and I will not need to get ugly about it. It is just the point of the matter. When people get angry, you should really make sure you know what you are getting into or how you are affecting people before you open your mouth with false information and accusations.
Maybe, I am suppose to be more patient then I already am. Or maybe I need to learn anger mangement. That could be it because I am still working on that one.
Anyway, I just needed to vent. I know I did not want negitive stuff on here so I really did edit this a few times before posting and I promise this draft is the much more mild one.
So, how about let me know if you think I have changed. Like if I have made negitive changes I need to know because I do not want that.
Next how about let me know what you think I am suppose to be learning from the trials.
LOL Good thing I have a blog, this would not have been a good testimony topic. I think the Bishop would have asked me to sit down and to meet him in his office during Sunday School.
wooooo.....ok I am better now. lol Hope you are having a happy hump day! ;-)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK~ Alona!
I am going to post this cimment and then call to see if you are OK!
NO, you have not changed in any shape or form. The more I get to know you the more I love you. You are a fabulous friend through and through. I know how important your daycare is to you and I also know those kids are top priority when they are in your care. There will always be people that like drama in their life and there will always be people to start rumors. THEY HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO!!! I have already encountered such behavior this year, you know that. read Connie's blog entry about "vultures". They are always lerking around waiting to feed on someone. Be who you are, because you are FABULOUS!!
(sorry about the book!)
I LOVE YOU and ALOT of others do to. Forget about the one's that try to bring you down. Lift up your head and smile, you have a beautiful smile so show it off.
I know this advise is easier said than done, WE just need to kick ourselves in the butt and JUST DO IT!

Anonymous said...

P.S.
please excuse my typing errors, I should have edited my comment (not cimment) first:-)
LOL

Valencia said...

You are beautiful and talented and too smart to let things get you down. Keep your chin up and "keep on keeping on" as I heard someone say recently. I think there's been something in the air lately but spring's coming and hopefully this cloud that's been lingering will pass...I've felt really bummed about alot of stuff lately and it's been hard to look at the bright side. My daddy reminded me just the other day, "hang in there, this too shall pass" and then my mother added, "everything looks better in the morning." Hope things look up for you and I'm sorry you've had a bad week. I'm here if you need anything.

Anonymous said...

Just stop worrying about what everyone else thinks. You know it's all good girl! Oh yeah, and put some more pictures of my kid on the daycare site!!

Anonymous said...

Holy WOWY! Im sorry you are feeling so bad! I love ya and am so thankful that you take care of my kids!! You do a great job!

Connie said...

The only changes I can see is physically, you look great and emotionally, you are happier.
I remember when you were new to the ward and trying to fit in, so now you fit. You cannot please everyone, no matter what choices you make! I have found that you just do the right thing and everything else will fall into place. My grandchildren are happy at your daycare and this is VERY important to me. Again, I have worked in private school and public school, you have difficult people that accuse you of being incompetent, you know you are good at what you do, so keep it up and the heck with the nervous nellies!
Sorry for being a comment hog! Love Ya!

scchesleys said...

Holy Crap! Don't you just hate it when people have nothing better to do than stir crap up? I know it's easier said than done to just things roll but honestly, some people just don't have anything better to do than get their panties in a bunch. I think you are wonderful and have always had the best interest of the kids at heart. Jared loves coming to play and hang out at your house (it might be something with the puppies that he likes your house better than mine sometimes). We love you.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.