CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Bread Class at Connie's

So, Paul and I do this bread class thing. We learned some tricks and just want to share what we learned with others. So, we have done a couple of classes at church but there are always scheduling conflicts so there have been a couple people ask for classes in their homes. So, Connie asked for one and there were some others who said they wanted to come to the next class. Anyway, a small group came over to Connie's and we did some BAKING!


We had a fun group and we made some yummies. The whole idea is that we try to show an easy way to make bread and then show that there are SOOOOO many things you can do with that bread dough beside just loaves of bread.

We hope that everyone has fun, leaves full and most of all, we hope that they learn a little something along the way.

Thanks Cindy for always having your camera onhand so that I can BLOG about BREAD. LOL

7 comments:

campbell said...

I love your new blog. Also I love that bread recipe. We make something from that bread recipe all the time. It is wonderful.

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you are off blog restriction!!!! It was fun and delicious last night!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the invitation to your bread class. I really enjoyed learning how to cook. LOL
No, I am serious. I can't wait until Easter dinner. I am going to make some fancy bread and you can just call me Martha...he he he he

Alona said...

Thanks guys. We are glad that we can share what we know.

Alona said...

Thanks so much for coming. We really enjoy giving this class. It also gives Alona and I a chance to work together and have a lot of fun. If you have any questions about the class or the bread, please feel free to call us.
Paul

Connie said...

Everything was Yummy! I may make some stuff this weekend. You did say you could freeze some of it?
We had a great time! Thanks so much.

Valencia said...

That was so good. Thank you so much and we really enjoyed the bread we took home--Addi and I had it for breakfast and even shared a little bit of it. Great time!