CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 15, 2008

Ward Valentine Dance

We had a blast at the Ward Valentine Dance tonight. We debated all day as to if we should go or not but once we got there we were so glad we went. We had so much fun. Hanging out with Mike and Kristi Chesley and Darla and Tommy Wannamaker, how could we not have fun. We took chances and learned new dances. I even let Paul drag me around the floor as he tried to show me some western dance thing that I totally did not get. Sorry Sterling and Karen, I will make sure I know it for next time. lol

I did not take the time to eat but the goodies looked really yummy. I brought some indoor s'mores which I know were 'da bomb'!
We line danced, slow danced, western danced, chicken danced and even hokie pokied. Even the people watching part was very entertaining. For any of you who considered going and then backed out, you should have went. Maybe we will do it again sometime. Sterling does a great job with his music and dj deal. It was a fun group. Thanks to everyone for helping us have such a good time.

3 comments:

Valencia said...

Really was a lot of fun!! I think we need to make that a frequent activity - the music was great, wasn't it and I so enjoyed learning some new line dances! Great to see ya'll there.

Anonymous said...

I am glad ya'll had fun!

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.