CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 28, 2008

PARTY PARTY PARTY

Thirty-One Gifts Party TONIGHT!!
EVERYONE invited as always. Tell your sisters, tell your friends and be at my house at 7 pm tonight. If you can not make it at 7 come late. Anytime before 10:30 should be fine. See you ALL there.
Then on Thursday is my Pampered Chef party. Michelle Bass is the consultant and I will host. It will be fun. The food will be yummy. Paul will be here too so you are welcome to bring your husband and make it a date night. Either way is good. Hope you can make it at my house at 6:30 ish.
I will have the purses from tonights party still on Thursday if you have to choose just one night you can catch them both that night.
Thanks so much and I look forward to having you here.
Alona

2 comments:

campbell said...

I am sorry I will not be able to make it to either of your parties.Good luck. Tell everyone I love my purse.

Valencia said...

Sorry I couldn't make it to either of the parties either but I do want to order something - I'll get together with you over the weekend. Working 12-hour shifts again is taking a little getting used to again but I do love my new schedule. Have a great weekend and I'll see you Sunday or before.