CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Happy 4th of July!!

This is my pre-4th post and there will be another post tomorrow.
Special day tomorrow so check that out.
Anyway, I hope everyone has a good 4th. Paul will be working on Friday so we will do the cookout thing of Saturday. Let me know if you can join us for that too.
I hope you all are safe and have fun and take a moment to appreciate the Independence that we all share. Sometimes when people take what we have to the extreme it makes me wish there was a little less freedom here. All in all, we are very lucky to live in a land that we are free to choose as we wish.
So, remember tonight is Mary Kay party at my house. Everyone should come. You do not need to buy anything, just come check out all of the new product line that Mary Kay has now. There are new products and new colors. There is a mineral line now and much much more. You can even do online parties with virtual make over. That part is really cool. I have played on there myself. I will be selling Mary Kay now so this is a good time to just come see what there is to offer. Maybe you will want to earn hostess gifts of your own later.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know Ill do a party!