CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

What is coming up???

So, I am getting back into action. For the summer, we are taking a break from Carolina Girls Club and will start back when school starts back.

We have a fun purse party planned for Tuesday June 10th. If I do not have your email then I will invite you here. It is a new company that does home sales and they have a ton of really nice stuff. If nothing else you should come to check out the stuff and the new company. My sister is doing the party and I am hosting it at my house.
IT IS TUESDAY THE 10th AT 7PM.
EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!!!!
WE will have fun and can count this as our no obligation girls night out. Please come check it out.

NEXT we are doing what Paul and I seem to be most known for and that is the Murder Mystery Party. I mentioned it before but wanted everyone to know it is still on. The date is SATURDAY JUNE 14th @7pm and EVERYONE is again invited. IT is a wild west theme so you can put some jeans and your cowboy hat on, and join the fun. IF you WANT a main character, let me know so I can tell you who you will be. IF you want to just check things out and help solve the crime, then let me know you are coming and you can just come as you are and join the fun. IT WILL BE FUN!!! I hope you will all come and try it out.

We also have Girls camp and Paul's Graduation coming up this month along with Father's day so we are keeping busy. I just want everyone to come out and have fun at the two events we are hosting. Hope to see you all here!!

3 comments:

Valencia said...

I won't be able to make the purse party--we have our last regular season ballgame Tuesday night at 8:00 but I'd love to see a book if there's one. It sounds like fun! Looks like you have a lot of fun things coming up and I'm soooo looking forward to us going to Youth Conference with the kids -- we'll have a blast! Have a great weekend and I'll see you Sunday!

Anonymous said...

Ill be there with bells on!

Anonymous said...

i'll be there with my denim mini skirt and cowboy boots!
what fun the last party was??