CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Fun down FUN to go!

So thanks to everyone who fought the storm to come over last night for my "Thirty-one" purse party. If any of you have not been to one of these parties you should really check them out. They have great bags of all types. They are monogramed for free. They have great materials and patterns that you get to choose from. Best of all is that the prices are AWESOME.
If any of you wanted to come but the weather kept you home, I totally understand. Check out the website and let me know what you want to order. The order will go in on Friday. If you order $35 or more you get a tote at half price. I can show you which totes you can choose from if interested.
www.thirtyonegifts.com/Thirty-one/products.html
They really have nice stuff and great prices.
So, we have a lot of fun and it was great having my friends over for a lot of food, fun, and friendly conversation oh and now my carpet is shimmering and smells GREAT!! LOL Thanks again for coming. Let me know if you have any bag questions.
Question for the day.....Should I sell that stuff??? I have been thinking it over. I love the stuff so much. I just wonder if I should give in to it. Hum......... not sure. Maybe if for nothing else, I can get the starter kit and be happy with that. LOL

Okay so.....Murder Mystery party. Rain or shine,
Saturday night. 7pm
Dress western style and join the fun!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

shimmer hands! whoo hoo! I was just leaving my glow!