CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Let's cuddle in the bed with a good movie and some really good chocolate.

Well I am just having a good time changing my blog a bit. Thanks to Darla for telling me about these cool templates. LOVE yours btw.
I love lightning storms. I love to watch storms (from the safety of my home). Not a big fan of driving in them but as long and I am with my family and we are somewhere safe, I am content to just turn off the TV and listen to nature as it throws it's temper-tantrum. lol
This template also fits how I have been feeling lately. I am learning to deal better with my new issue with panic attacks that seems to becoming more and more of an issue. I have had them before but seems I am getting them more often. I am also learning how to deal with them and keep them in check. Its all good.
This background also fits the kind of day I had yesterday. You know sometimes you wake up and just know, you should not even get out of bed. It was a doomed to fail kinda day. I almost rain out of gas as I ran out of my morning errands. I just barley made in the gas station parking lot when I checked and realized I had left my wallet with all of my financial resources at home on the counter. I did have my license by change but nothing else. Good going Alona. I only have one car right now so I could not even call Paul to help me out. I am lucky that I have a sister and mom who are so good at being there for me when I need them.
Next I received some dreaded news about some girls I know. News that I can not share but it was something I was not totally surprised about, it reconfirmed things that I thought but was not sure about and even though I somewhat expected it....it cut like a knife to hear it. Now things are going to get messy and the law will have to be involved and it kills me that these girls who once were my friends could be so wrong to betray any other human in this way. It's just wrong on so many levels.
Then I found a really cool widget of a stick figure family. Its like the stickers that some of you may have seen on car windows that you customize to fit your family. I added it and it would not shrink to fit so it cut off Alyssa. I cant have a family doodle where Alyssa is not included...I mean HELLOOOO.
Please understand that I am not looking for pity, I am just blogging and expressing. I am doing my best to keep this light and positive. I have a great life, great family and great friends. Even for the most happy people we all have poopy days that would be better spent under the covers watching movies and catching up on much needed rest while indulging in really good chocolate.
So lets talk chocolate. What is your best cuddle up with good chocolate type of chocolate???

5 comments:

Cheri said...

Love the new look. I would love to sit, read a good book, and eat chocolate(without interuptions). Any kind of chocolate is good for me as long as it's chocolate. LOL

Anonymous said...

I love your new settings and widgets. I love dove chocolate, kit kats, and anything else chocolate! I hope things get better! LOVE YOU!

*HIS, HERS & OURS * said...

DOVE CHOCOLATE BABY!!!!!!!

Connie said...

I like the lightening...I am having trouble reading the words!
With panic attacks...just take deep breathes and be still. I have several suggestions about them b/c I have a heart condition that makes me panicky which makes panic attacks come on. Call me or email. If YOU need HELP, I usually have my cell on!!! Running out of gas is no joke! I like Lindt Truffles...Yum...with a good book and my favorite quilt!

Alona said...

Sorry connie, I know the words are harder to read because of the colors. I will try some different colors to see what works best.
I will be checking with you about your attack advice.

I love DOVE TOO....that is one of the best out there.
Thanks Michelle, love you too!! You are such a good friend. I am really lucky to have such good friends.