CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Welcome Home Morgan


On Friday night my nephew Morgan Titus returned safely from his two year and some months (extended) Mission in Colorado. (Morgan is the one in the pics with the blue plaid shirt on.) His family had a welcome home party/cookout for him on Saturday. I thought it was going to rain but it did not. We had beautiful weather for it. So much so that the pool was very inviting. It was sure good seeing him again. To know Morgan is to love Morgan. He really is a great guy. He has such a fun and friendly personality and seems to love everyone. I know that he made a huge impact on the lives of those who he met in Colorado.


All of this grandparents were there, some other family and a lot of friends came to welcome him home.






My brother Bronson (Morgan's dad) has two sons and three daughters. His other son Josh was also home visiting for Morgan's return. After Josh returned from his mission in Utah, he headed back to Utah for school. He loves it there. It was great that he was home as well.

Bronson and Laurie(mom) have such a fun family. I love visiting with them. When I was 13-14 I lived with my brother for a while. While there I was the babysitter for Josh and later for Morgan. I LOVED the time that I spent there. I love the girls as well. Kendal who is graduating high school this year and the twins Hannah and Chandler who are 13. I was off being a mom myself when the girls came along so I only babysat Kendal a few times and the twins I watched a lot when they were babies. For everyone of Bronson's children there is a story and a reminder to different parts of my life.


Now that I have written and revised this post, since I noticed this was turning into a therapy session for me. I am cutting it short with this. I want to once again welcome Morgan home. We missed him and are so thankful for the great example he is for my son as well as other kids in general.
Anyway, with great food, good friends, lots of family and fun, here are some pictures of the cookout for you to enjoy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like lots o fun!

Connie said...

Good Times. It didn't sound to much like therapy but feel free it is YOUR blog LOL!