CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Little Puppies Need Love too

LOOK AT THIS FACE.... Hi, I would give you my name but I have not been given one yet. I am looking for a loving home and a good family. I am a sweet little female peek-a-dot. I am pretty laied back and mild mannered. I can not promise that I will not nibble at your toes or try to steal your socks but I do promise to always give lots of kisses and let you cuddle with me anytime you want.

It looks like my hair will get long and wavy. That should be nice for bow placement and decoration. I am not expected to get anymore then about 10lbs (on the high scale). My mom and dad are both small (5 and 8 lbs). All of my sisters and my brother have been spoken for, so I am the only one still waiting to find my place in the world and the family I will explore this world with.

If you want to take me home, mommy Alona is waiting to hear from you. ARF! ARF!
Now how can anyone resist THAT!!


2 comments:

Cheri said...

It's a good thing that I don't live close because he's adorable and you could talk my kids into him really really easily! LOL
Hope he finds a great home with lots of loving kids!

Valencia said...

Is the puppy still available???? I'd love to surprise someone with it (can't say in case she reads this!) Just let me know...