CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 24, 2008

ITs TIME FOR A GIRLS NIGHT!!!!!!!

Let's do a MOVIE night at my house on Saturday night. This Saturday April 26th at how about 7:30. I have a cute movie that we can watch and we will just break out the popcorn and munchies.
EVERYONE is invited. Please do not wait for me to name you individually. I really would like EVERYONE to come hang out with us and I do not name names because I do not want to leave anyone out. So.....dont think too much about it. Just put on your PJ's and come join the fun. Being with the girls is always a good time and the more the marrier.
PLEASE shot me a note if you are coming so I know how much junk to get. I look forward to seeing YOU ALL here!!! Oh and yes you can bring a friend. Lets get a big group together this time.

4 comments:

Connie said...

I can handle a movie, food and pjs
just don't make me do anything that requires too much thought LOL

Anonymous said...

be there with bells on!

Valencia said...

Really hate that I didn't get to come - I know ya'll had a blast. I had company for the weekend which was fun but hopefully we can all get together again soon!

Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed your girl's night. Kevin was off on Saturday so it was "his" day. We left our house at 8:30pm and didn't get home until 9pm.
maybe next time I will be able to make it. I am sure it was a blast though. I hope Paul gets to feeling better soon. Everyone enjoys his cooking!
talk to you soon!