CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Tagged.....7 Unknown Things about Me....hummm....

Ok, Michelle tagged me. Let me think. What would people not know about me. I think there are many things but not sure which of those things would intrest anyone.

Ok, 1. I can not eat ice cream. Ice cream is one of my fav desserts but it makes me very very ill when I eat it. So ill, that if I have more then a bite I have to go to bed.

2. I am part of a Ghost hunters group and I have seen and heard paranormal beings.

3. I love love love roller coasters. The bigger and crazier- the better. I have to say though that now with kids and age, I choose not to ride them as much.

4. My dream is to one day be a foster mother. Very hard job...I know, but it is what I want to do. There are too many children out there who need love and no one is giving it to them.

5. I am a Grandmother. I prefer to be called YaYa which is a name one of my daycare babies gave me about two years ago. Paul's daughter Kendra made us grandparents. I can not wait to meet Mariah. She is two this year.

6. Most of you know I am from a big family. For those who do not know....I am the 8th of 12 children and my mom has 39 grandchildren and two great grandchildren.

7. I have the best "new parents" anyone could ever dream of. I call them my new parents, not to replace my parents because that can not be done. I love my Mom dearly and although my dad died when I was a child, no one will ever replace him. I call them this because "in-laws" is usually looked upon as a negitive word. There is nothing negitive about Paul's parents. From the first time I met them, I knew they were awesome people. I love being around them. I have had them here to visit and they finally met my children and now I just love them so much more. I am sooooo lucky to have them as new parents and to be part of their family!! I hope to be that type of in-law someday(but not anytime soon btw).

There you have it. Hope you learned something. lol Now I am tagging Cheri, Valencia and Darla. I wonder if this will get Darla to update her blog. LOL

2 comments:

Connie said...

I think you are definately a Ya Ya in more ways than one! Did you ever read The Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood? I got all weepy reading the family dynamics here esp. the foster mom part.
Of course, I cried watching some of biggest loser too. go figure!

Valencia said...

Cool things I learned about you, Alona! Thanks for the tag - I need to update my blog so I'll start with the tag.