CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

BIRTHDAY

its my birthday Pictures, Images and Photos
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Although birthdays now are not what they use to be for me, for some reason I have still been looking forward to today. It is Monday and I am thinking positive thoughts. It will be a good day, a good week and GREAT BIRTHDAY.
WE have already started off with Paul taking me to see Twilight. Keely is mad that she did not get to go but it was a date night and Keely will be ok. That is what I wanted for my birthday. I am a very simple person.
So, I look forward to my children behaving for me today and getting chores done without me fussing about it.
(I know wishful thinking but it is my day, lol) ♥
I guess we will see what happens from here.
Hope everyone has a great "Alona's Birthday Monday" !!

Happy Birthday
Comments & Myspace layouts



3 comments:

mktitus32@yahoo.com said...

happy birthday to you,
happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday dear ALONA
happy birthday to you.
here is wishing you a stress free day with wonderful things to eat and wonderful people to visit.
and go shopping too..

Valencia said...

Happy Birthday!!! I have something for you -- let's try to get together one evening this week if possible. We LOVED, LOVED, LOVED the rolls and the braid -- they were delicious!!! You do such a great job. I hope to see you some time this week. Happy Birthday!!! Love ya bunches!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALONA!!!
HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY, YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE LOVE LOVE THE MOVIE.
SEE YOU SOON!