CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Cool pic from an investigation

If you like the pics and are interested. Ask about them and I can give more info.
We are so excited that we are going on an investigation on Sat night and will have new pics to come. Or so we hope.

See the orb.....now you see it.....Now you don't

This pic was taken first. Notice all of the spots.

If this were dust, rain or anything else, they would have been in the next pic as well. Dust, rain, etc would not disappear in seconds or even minutes like these spots. This is why we think they were spirit orbs.
What do you think??
You can see a face in this orb.

There was a fog that we could not explain. Did not see it with our eyes. Then it disappeared.


Look beside my head. Also around the gate. So then I walked back where I had been, I was talking to....what ever would listen. We wanted to see if "it" would follow. ....Look by my leg....Look all around me and the gate. See I can make friends.

2 comments:

SleepRX said...

that's kinda spooky Alona! don't know if I really want to know what is going on in those pics. LOL

Connie said...

Interesting!