CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

THRILLER

OK with Halloween coming up, this is our first note to let everyone know that we are having a Halloween Party on Oct 25th. This will be for the adults to come in costume and just have some fun. I wanted to give everyone plenty of time to start looking for that costume. More details to come later.

So, I wanted to enter this fund raiser thing and help break a Guinness book record for most people doing same dance at one time. The funds were for my daycare. The dance is the Thriller Dance. Created by Micheal Jackson. Remember the Micheal Jackson that we all actually liked and was entertained by.

In doing this, you have to do exactly the same steps and such so everyone has to learn the same form of this dance. It is pretty easy but there are a lot of steps to it. I purchased a dvd which teaches the steps very slowly and precisely.
I have found that it is very difficult to pull such an event together. It is very time consuming and challenging. I just think I do not have it in me at this time. I have too many things on my plate besides this. So.....this plan has been changed. I now have to raise fund for Keely to go on a trip to England and some other places so I need to focus on this instead.

Since this is the 25th anniversary of the Thriller Dance, and I have always wanted to learn it, I am still learning the dance.
I am going to try to get anyone interested to join me and if i get 25 people who want to take part, we can still be part of the record breaking event. It will just be for fun. No money involved.
It should be a blast! Oh and the dance is an AWESOME WORKOUT!! You do not have to buy it like I did. You can get the instructions for free on the website.
http://www.thrilltheworld.com/

Keely and I have been learning it together. Besides having a ton of fun, and laughing a lot, we are feeling the workout. So, come dance with me and we can "THRILL THE WORLD" together!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool Man! I can always do a pampered chef fundraiser for Keely if she wanted.