CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 29, 2008

Halloween

What are you going to be for Halloween?
While talking with people about my upcoming Halloween Costume party, we have had a fun time talking about different costumes. Paul, the kids and I went to one of the Halloween stores in the area. We had a good time looking at all of the scary props and fun costumes. Just as a side note, be careful while shopping with children. Most of the adult costumes and not appropriate for children to even see the packaging. Some where just aweful. I really could not believe some of the things there. Some very cute and some very funny. Many very scary ones too.
We had a good time.
I am thinking of going with the twilight theme. I am sure it will be a popular one but it is a fun one.
So.....what is your costume going to be?

0 comments: