CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 18, 2008

Leaving on an Airplane...

Heading out early in the morning to fly to Utah. Its another day in court. This is one of those baggage deals that I married into. I am not complaining because, I really enjoy traveling. I also know that as long as we keep up the fight, their is a great chance of success. The problem is the timing. It is never when it would work best for us. This is the first week of school for my children and here I am leaving to the other side of the country to help fight for my other children. Of course this is where I will need to be. I am blessed with awesome children who are now totally old enough and responsible enough to handle themselves correctly while I am away. I know that the elders will take care of the younger and they will all three make it to school without a hitch. Dressed modestly and in the correct mind frame to handle whatever comes their way this week. I have been preparing them for this week for a few weeks now and I think they will be fine. Yes I am panicked and a bit nervous but I have to do what I have to do. It does not help that Fay is on the way. My mom's name is Faye and I know how dangerous she can be if challanged so I know the potential of damage a storm named Fay is great! Ok.....its gonna be fine, its gonna be fine.
Besides , we have a backup plan which are my sisters who will be stepping in to sub at my daycare for me while I am away. The babies love them as well and so everyone is in good hands.

OK, this is helping. I am getting it out and relieving the stress for a moment.
So, everyone say a little prayer for us while we are away that my children will do good and that the court case will go in our favor. If it does then we will either get visitation or custody. Either one will be a good thing. What ever happens we will make it work for us. These children, although with their mother, are not in the best hands. There are a lot of issues there and a lot of reason for us to be concerned. We have our hands tied as the court system works in the mothers favor. No matter how many times Paul has won custody before, it is always an uphill battle for a man. Sometimes that is a good thing but not every time and more often then not, it is unfair and unnecessary. So, extra prayers will help and a lot of luck would not be bad either.

We are excited that we will get to see Paul's parents, sister, brother and nieces. That will be a good time. Paul misses his family so much. It is always fun to see them. I will come back with pictures.
I hope everyone has a great week.
Michelle, look out for my kids please.
I will see you all later.
Alona

2 comments:

scchesleys said...

Good luck! We'll all keep an eye on your kiddos. Safe journey!

Anonymous said...

I have them covered!