CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Blogger World

I have sure enjoyed having this blog in the past few months and the relationships that have strengthened through the blogs. It is kinda cool to be able to see into the world of my friends. Sometimes I only look with one eye but it is interesting to look just the same.
As you all see, my sweet husband joined the blogger world and will more then likely post more often then I do. He is really more into this thing then I am. I think he just loves to be in the loop. Now that he works so freakin much this is how he catches up with what is going on in the world. Or at least in our world. IT should really be a good one. He is actually really smart.

SO, now my sister MK (Marikarine, or otherwise once known as MariCarrot) has joined the blogger world. Now THAT should be an interesting blog. She has always had things float through her mind and out of her mouth that I have to shake my head at in.....amazement- no not the word....maybe confusion is a better word. What would be more interesting is to see what she chooses to share. So she moved to Las Vegas and so she and I am attempting to form a renewed relationship. She and I have always done better when separated by much distance. So, I am very interested to see how this all pans out for her. I do love her just do not always get her. I know she is reading this so......MK it is all good. I do not mean anything bad and I do love you.
So anyway, good luck to all of the new bloggers. Let me know if I can help you conform to the blogger world in anyway and just have fun with it.

3 comments:

mktitus32@yahoo.com said...

thank you for the words of incuragement.
and remember i will always love you too. I do not remember the mary carrot, i remember carrotoline, and rosebuthead

campbell said...

I love your new blog. It is so much easier for me to read. I had to laugh though when the fishes kept getting in the way of my reading. I too love the bloggin world it is different but fun.

Anonymous said...

Looks good!