CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I Need a Silent Night

If you have heard the song by Amy Grant then you know exactly what I am talking about.
Christmas is a season of giving and doing for others. We all look forward to this time of year all year long. Its a great place to be (in this time of year).

I was in Walmart last night and just as Paul and I were about to loose it (the hustle was beating out the bussel and we had had enough), we hear music. It was not the normal background music over the sound system. It was a live music group. There were about 4 or 5 women and two men. The women were singing Christmas music. I am not sure what to think about it at first. It is not something we see everyday. Walmart does not have music concerts too often that I am aware off. Anyway, we were there and waiting in line with no place to go. So we listened. It was VERY VERY loud. But, it was nice. The music was not preachy, it was different. The ladies were very talented and we enjoyed the couple of songs that we heard while we waited. To be honest, it kind of took the edge off.
So, then we have Amy Grants song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTpLesI7KPo
Check it out on youtube.

It totally says what I am feeling in these last days before Santa arrives. I love looking forward to Christmas and I love what it is all about. I also love the time I will get in a day or two to relax and enjoy all that we are working to create.

I hope you all find your Silent Night and have a wonderful and Merry Christmas!!!

0 comments: